Friday, September 20, 2013

Joining the crowd.


I'm not much of a band-wagoner. In fact, I'm usually far behind on new trends. Heck, I just got rid of my "dumb phone" last week! Okay so, I've really always wanted a smartphone, I just couldn't afford one! With this semester's tech and social media requirements, it was easy to justify spending some of my financial aid on a new phone. 

The two best phones that my non-contract carrier currently offers are the Samsung Galaxy S3 and the S4. The S4 is about $150.00 more expensive than the S3, so the choice seemed simple to me: S3!

 Since joining the smartphone crowd, I feel like I have made a huge stride toward joining 21st century. I think it was worth it, even if I will be paying for it (with interest) until I retire!

I bought a MacBook Pro last year, and I’m still learning exactly what it can do. So, I know that it will take a while to figure out the S3. Although videos like this really help:






I have also downloaded the YouTube app onto the device. So now I can watch videos about my phone on my phone! 

I think that makes this a pretty smart phone.



No comments:

Post a Comment